my life =)

Monday, October 19, 2009

i done my ballet exam~~yeah!!

finnally, i done my ballet exam within 1 and a half hour~
hurray!!!
everythings was ok but i mk some mistakes~
nervous mar.....so sad~
1st, barre work....ronds de jambe a terre~
i round my legs for 5 times at the first~ omg! is 6 times~
haih den quickly add up 1more round...haha..~
2nd, yeah i'm happy tat i can turn double pirouettes en dehors left side during exam~
but my en dadans was't turn well~
not stable man~ so upset......
3rd, my free work....omg~ honestly its really a very easy free work....
but unfortunately i did wrong in the last set....~
haih i use the wrong hand...den quickly change it again~
tats all 4 2day exam~ miss whalley~ a young examiner and seems like a kind person too~
hope tat she was't strict in giving us marks~ haha
i wish tat 2day was't my last ballet exam in my whole life~
please.....@.@ gd luck 4 those who taking exam in the followings date~
GOOD LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

  1. huyoh~
    无意间发现你的部落格重开了~
    你很久没写了~
    之前都是以他为中心在写文章
    是时候为自己而写了~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 对滴~已经当他普通朋友看待了~
    哈哈~~那种感觉没有了~^^

    ReplyDelete