my life =)

Monday, July 5, 2010

~Finally~

hardwork for about 1 month
now everything ends
really get the meaning of
台上3分钟,台下十年功
we done very well for this two days
wonderfull and fantastic performance
this will be the last time with u guys
b4 i leave
10x every1 who gave me a memorable memories
i will really miss this time
that we hardwork and performs 2gether
Sugar Plum Farriessss
We are the best!!!
agree??? haha =)
took many many piccsssss after the concert

my mum =)

miss hiew =)
who had been teaching me for 14 yrs
thanks thanks and thanks very much


Cai Xia~~ ex-balletclassmate


our performance on stage



and finally our last pose
thanks every1~~~
I MISS YOU!!!!!

btw my eye bengkak ady!!!
omg very pain leh
coz our makeup is soooo heavy this few days
omg omg omg
its so pain!!!!! aikz.....charm lo T_T
scare to make up ady ><

1 comment:

  1. how come i nvr see my eye bengkak geh??
    haha..xD
    so funny..=P

    ReplyDelete