my life =)

Thursday, February 4, 2010

long time~~

recent life =)


long time din update blog ady.....every1 missing me...haha...

although i'm very free nwadays...but lazy ler....

nothing to do juz watch movie do housekeeping==

hang out wif frenz....tats all haha....

but 3 more days.....3 more days my new uni life starts....

abit excited abit scare abit happy and abit strange for me....

1st time staying hostel outside without my family...

1st time cooking my self eating myself out side....

1st time go 2 skol without any old frenzz....

i will really miss my frenz....miss my family...miss my dog...

miss all my lovely things....in my room....

haih i will be sleeping in a strange room strange bed and using a strange cupboard...

lolx....will lokap into jail by march...haha...

like very scary....mayb i will have a new, challenging hostel life GUA....

hope so lo...hope tat my roommate is nice....

haha....hope tat i get interested into my course....

hope tat getting good result in tis course....

everything is juz tat HOPE SO.....XD

GOOD LUCK gal!!!!!!

2 comments: