my life =)

Friday, August 27, 2010

big gals dun cry =P

That's my family members, is always four of us
i'm goin to swiss for about 3 yrs (at least)
then our members getting lesser and lesser
haha 3 left
chatting whole night with parents today
1st time in my life >.<
ok the main thing is
i hurt my knee b4
the bone will stucked when i'm kneeling down
i can't straighten my leg!!!
2 times experience ady
yet i still don't noe wats the problem
den my dad says dun cry like a small gal when u hurt ur knee
OMG!!!! i knew i will cry
coz pain marrrr.....aikz...
cry not = small gal lo
coz its really pain!!!
Recall back laz time hor
once kena my knee den call my dad to come to skol
fetch me bac carry me bac
lolx....now if kena howww???
so scary..... feel so lonely now....><
aikz....how am i survive in these europe country
ALONE
i'm abit nervous now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment