my life =)

Sunday, November 8, 2009

i'm lazy>.<

4 more subject to go ar....but i'm really lazy
lazy 2 study...lazy 2 revise....lazy to exam
how???tell me how can i pass my ausmat
although i'm taking music nex yr....wakaka...=)
but at least pass mar...
but i really dun hav d mood to study...
should i pray 4 it?? god plz let me concentrate on my study ler...
plz help me 2 porve tat act i'm tat hardworking
plz tell me tat i'm not lazy
haih doin applics WATP paper nw
damn hard man...leave many blanks....how?
how 2 tk applic exam....omg
juz try my best...i won't get any regret haha...^^
o yeah 3 more days left 4 my bufday and applics test too..
OMG!!!!

GOOD LUCK again...!!

2 comments:

  1. haha...u also so free to design ur photo too...
    i also very lazy now...sumore my calculator cant function...
    wan to do revision also cant...
    aikz...my econ no mood to start also...all blank...
    me damn suck now...
    i also wan pray god give me energy and push me to study...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha same here lo...sei fo...
    sumore acc,econs, com sicence
    my com science not yet touch at all...>.<

    ReplyDelete