my life =)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

confusing~~

i'm reli confuse about my future studies lo...haiz
until now i haven reli noe tat which course tat i wan 2 tk nex yr....
arrr....reli hard 2 mk a decision...
music honestly is my favor....but i asked ady
they need audition sumore nd ielts...
so that i nd 2 tk my ielts test....
if i can't reach their requirement hw???
aikz.....so "fan"....
and my national service...another problem....
reli hard 2 mk such a big decision lar...
if i choose music...i will be in the music world 4 my whole life...
can i able to earn much money...the 1st thing is wat can i do after studying music...
a music teacher....omg i can teach without a bachelor of music cert...
its waste....join the orchestra band....?
i can't reli confirm they will want and accept me....
omg hw hw and hw....
i juz knew a new course....
Quantitative surveyors...
should i study this?? seems like very professional
but can i afford this?? haiz....headache man!!
wana die ady lar....HAIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment