my life =)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oops!!!

paid deposit for my new school
swiss france 3,000
= RM10,000
this is my future school


view not bad hor
hahaha.....
muz go ady lar
now waiting 4 tat day to come
another thing is
i'm o busy recently ><
busy helping my mom
to teach those kids ==
they're having exam tis two weeks
juz like i'm taking exam wif dem too
teach d whole day
so tired man
8:30a.m----6pm
lolx....get scolded if say no
aikz........
nex thurs is my french test
so fast 10 lesson gone
RM380 gone too
haha act i knew new frenz and amo teacher there
quite happy to attend tat claz
and i really learn basic french
i can write a short essay now
haha
j'mappel Serene. J'ai dix-nurf ans.
Je t'aime = I love you
HAHAHA~~~
bon nuit et au revoir
Good night and Good bye!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment