my life =)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Zug


This few days was so busy
busy working busy packing busy buying stuff
1st semester ends
every1 left quietly
every1 went for their internship
which is a must for every student
actually miss my class miss the study moment

and now i'm in Zug
Zug is the richest city in switzerland
(I heard that) haha
reach here 2 days already
but still haven adapt the accomodation here
seriously SUCKS!!!!!!!
the 1st time staying in this kind of FLAT~~
a small room with 2 person inside
bed without bed frame
the whole tilam juz putting on the floor
there is no extra place to put our luagage
and the shared bathroom is the worst man
haih for the toilet part
we can't even close and lock the toilet door ==
WTH!!!!! i'm really feel collapse when i saw these things
but what to do
just stay here for 6months because of internship
and keep suffering here
juz think a positive way
this is the time to train me to be independent and though
i know that i can do it
i know that i will find my way
to adapt in this kind of situation
wish me luck in my 1st internship
AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!!


***Zug is a nice place** haha


No comments:

Post a Comment