my life =)

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

phoness~~

Wana change phone!!!! hahaha
coz my phone really sucks + sot
use so many years ady.....><
Is time to change lar
but abit headache lo duno wana change wat phone
i want touch screen, wifi, and those common function
i'm confusing wether take gps anot
aikz if with gps sure xpensive abit ler
act not abit lo few hundreds leh
You guys prefer nokia, samsung or LG phones??
I'm confusing which brand should I choose now....haha...
Below are three models tat i'm considering
different brands different models
but these are all touch screen phone

LG KM900

Samsung STAR WIFI

Nokia 5800
Which one should I take har???aikz
Samsung 1 is the cheapest amont these three phone
RM700++ without gps
LG is the most expensive haha....
RM1250 with GPS
Nokia 5800 being in the middle
RM950 with GPS
how how how?? which brand better?? @.@



1 comment:

  1. i also will change phone soon....
    i sure suport my husband brand - SE
    mayb i will buy w705 or C905
    but sure is pink color phone...+)

    ReplyDelete