my life =)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

french claz =)

I went for my super 1st french claz today
is totally fresh for me
and to be honest
i just know to say hi in french "BONJOUR"
haha but this is the beginners claz
so every1 start from zero
not nd to scare >.<
when i step into the classroom
saw 1 handsome but abit girly guy sitting down there =P
wahaha such affraid to talk to him ><
his english lak lak seng ==
sure is eng education geh
sumore keep chatting wif me
feel pressure to talk 2 him hahaha
but at last ok lar suk ady den nth
got 6 person in my claz
3 guys 3 gals
comes from different age, different races haha
the most important thing is
my teacher is such a handsome guy
walao real blue eyes
sharp nose but furry lolx....><
is a france guy
he can speak english but hard to understand XS
but overall its ok
i like this french claz honestly
preparing for switzerland in september claz
mayb will also learn german after that
so juz make some affort on it
after 10 lesson there has a test
haha hope can go to the 2nd level lar
BLESS ME hahaha
o ya forgot to tell u guys that
my teacher's name is
CYRIL
the american magician haha lolx...
ok tats all all the best for my french clases =)

No comments:

Post a Comment