my life =)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my skol =)

My Secondary Skol
Chong Hwa Independent High School
I miss it so muchhhhh XD
juz back to skol laz few weeks...
Its doesn't change too much
our dewan is still the same
not bigger or smaller haha =)
I dance ont he stage b4.....XD
This is the biggest changes
Last time was a volley ball court
now they builting hostel and clases
Too many students this few year
walao.....every1 is studying at chong hwa now....

the old newspaper competetion of weightage
decoration is nice ^^



a big places for dancing and acting society

trainning place for members


MY SCHOOL
the buildingssss


view from a side

the small lake side view
they changes the colour every year
its rainbow color
YELLOW for this year
hahaha teacher's office
Thats all for the picture of my school
nothing to show out
is just that i really miss it
5 years there
many memorable things
I noe many frenz there, noe many teachers there
AND i get to noe more about myself
in my
SECONDARY SCHOOL
CHONG HWA INDEPENDENT HIGH SCHOOL
吉隆坡中华独立中学

1 comment: