my life =)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

♥ feelings ♥

















I'm just a 19 little gal
not mature enough 2 stay alone outside ><
I'll leave my lovely home soon
which i didn't leaved them since i was born
I really miss everything here
in Malaysia
exactly 3 months to go
juz leave here with no worries
and no regret
mayb will not coming back within 2 to 3 yrs
thanks to every1 who take caring me b4
I will much appreaciate
and plz take good care all of urself
and do miss me much =)

I'm happy to receive a white gold necklace from my nany today
I'm not sure that is she still alive after 3 yrs
but i hope so
thanks for the expensive necklace which worth RM1k++
I will really take good care of it
I will miss u much too



**end**

2 comments:

  1. ^^ i'll definitely miss you, walao, 3 long years, after 3 years, you might not want to come back either, haha! but do take care of yourself, make good friends over there! =) let's meet up just before you depart from Msia!

    ReplyDelete