my life =)

Monday, June 28, 2010

~random~

eh hem.....
one more week for concert
and i'm glad u tell u guys that
I'M NOT READY YET
my toes is damn pain
and also my knee
aikz.......scare and panic leh
1st time wear short tutu
1st time dance so long on stage
haha
ok our concert held on the 3,4/7/10
sat and sun
and i will go for the full dress rehearsal
this thurs and friday nite
who wana take picture and video for me?
as in my parents are soooooooo busy
haha =)
say good luck to me
for all those performance
this would be my last performance in m'sia^^
OK another thing is
my dad today suddenly changed
he starts to talk with my mum
seems that everything that happen last few days
its juz a nightmare
is a scary dream
i don't know why and what happen
he juz call us wake up in the morning today
to have breakfast together
OMG!!! whats goin on???
suddenly like that
but they quarrel a little juz now again
aikzzzzzzzz dun care so much lar
be happy gal!!!! =)
all the best for my concert day~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment