my life =)

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

green shirt!!!

GREEN T-SHIRT 2DAY
chat alot wif u y'day....
damn happy and funny....haha...
Da Endorphine - Dai Yin Mai
tis song is really a nice song....
i like d lyrics lo...so meaningful...
although its sad....><
Its says that
"I know that 2day,it is almost too late, no matter how loud i say it, there is no1 to listen to it"
wow....^^
many moer...its a thai song....if u guys interested in it juz go ahead....
listen to it....u will like it after tat....
quite happy 2day lo....kaka...^^
am i earn alots of moneyin pet society....
i like my pet, Renee...
damn cute...haha...i wana buy many many things 4 her.....>
2day tk many pic ler...upload 4 u guys....^^
Xiuting and Jingming

Jingming wif my T-SHIRT




Jingming and I

Pink cafe

I and Xiuting

My table

Miss Nithi teaching computer science



Thats all 4 2day....^^continue 2morow.....
blove,Serene 22/4/09



4 comments:

  1. ur t-shirt so FAMOUS ar
    all wan to take foto

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈~
    你们两个都喜欢泰国歌~
    衬到爆……

    ReplyDelete
  3. serene table always so messy
    clean up for her la , ahteng

    i always clean for her d le
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wer got so messy==
    aiyoyo...
    very tidy jor lo...
    juz few paper and hp there...haha...^^

    ReplyDelete